Sunday 18 August 2013

The Ordinary Moments

I am a huge fan of the beautiful photographs over at Mummy Daddy and Me and when I saw that they were hosting a new weekly linky called Ordinary moments I marked it on my 'must do' list.

It is after all one of the main reasons I love blogging - to capture the moments - the ordinary moments of daily life.

Why is it then the most ordinary moments I don't store here, I take photos - lots of photos, then I pick through them and post the ones I think are best.

But what if the ones which don't make the final cut are in fact the ones I most want to have stored.

The ones which might not show glistening water, or beautiful scenery they might not be technically brilliant or crystal clear and colourful, but they might just capture those moments that I really don't want to forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...