Tuesday 19 February 2013

not enough hours in the day

It's half past 12 again.. but not the dinner time mid day 12 o'clock, but the midnight variety, the small hours have become a regular feature in my life, and I know I need to go to bed and sleep but no, here I am again.


It's half term week here this week, which is a bonus, I love the half term even if we don't get to go many places, I enjoy the slower pace, the easier mornings and the chance to sleep in a little. (or at least the thought of being able too)

I like the children being at home, and not returning home from school in a foul mood, even if it means I have to split screen my laptop as I try to work around a 5 year old who insists on using my laptop and not one of the other computers in the house!

Today we hosted the Tree Fu Tom twitter party, and I really had hoped to be more organised today, but no it wasn't to be, there never seems to be enough hours in a day, and some of my guests arrived before I had returned from the shops with extra supplies, because my lack of organisation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...