Sunday 23 January 2011

end of a era or fight for our right?

well everyone, the new year started out well, and peaceful, but it quickly changed. Thanks to one thorn in our side whos been a permanent presence for too long now.

anyway this is just a quick post to say I am still here, somewhere slightly less active in the amazing cyber world than I wanted to be, but right now there is alot of things I need to sort out in the real world.

I will up date again soon when I know exactly what we're doing, but right now I don't really want to go into too much detail

take care everyone xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, i just popped over to your blog from BMB (think it was the simple life group) and im hoping to pop back and read more! I grew up in Swadlincote in South Derbyshire but now live in Leicester, and im almost 27 so i think we are a similar age? I have a little boy (20mths) and we are also striving to live a simple life.
    I look forward to coming back!
    Aqeela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything is okay Sarah....Will be looking out for an update, once you feel ready to talk about it all.

    Much luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have got the 'thorn' sorted. I'm sorry you're having a tough time. Thanks for commenting on my blog - looking forward to reading more. Know what you mean about not getting the time you want on-line, it's tough sometimes. Hope things calm down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...