Monday 27 December 2010

Christmas Magic and Mayhem!


Well Christmas holiday is almost over already, the past few days have passed in a somewhat blur, but a nice blur all the same, Friday - Christmas eve, we spent collecting up those last minute prezzies, and rushing to do a quick food shop. Also setting up my mums surprise present from my dad - a brand new Laptop.We set it all up for mum and I made her a new graphic background and printed her out a set of instructions and a letter from Santa. With my dad thinking up such a wonderful surprise for my mum it helped us think up a Christmas present for my parents too, a wireless printer. My mum was so shocked and surprised at what Santa had got her it has made her Christmas one to remember!!

Then there was Christmas morning where my living room turned into a toy shop, and a sea of wrapping paper over took my floor, but the faces of my children were amazing, Jake got up at about 6am coming into our room so excited saying Santa had been, he goes on to tell us he had been up most of the night and thought Santa wasn't coming because he kept checking his stocking and it was empty, he was getting upset and decided to come ask us if Santa had been, and he found his stocking present on the floor instead of in the stocking!
Then with Mikey and Chloe following we all went to see what Santa had left!

Then the opening commenced they were all very happy with what they had got, big hits were the Early Learning center dino track racers, Mikeys face lit up as soon as he saw the box, the mega bloks halo lego sets were a firm favourite of Jake, and of cause Chloe was over the moon to get a mobile phone. The mayhem continued then when Uncle Nick, Allanah and three three children came to see us, bringing with them a lovely hamper that had a little of everything nice in it, all our favourites, such a nice thoughtful present.
Then after a quick dinner, we went to my mum and dads to deliver our prezzies to everyone, my sister and family were there, along with my grandparents and 15 dogs! a manic but lovely afternoon was had, my mum was simply over joyed with her laptop and printer, the children were happy and tired, and we came home and tucked them up in bed to dream of the fun day they had just had, as I put Mikey to bed he asked if he could buy a new advent calender, so santa would come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...